P: 1300 508 631 M: 0401 767 657 firstname.lastname@example.org
BOOKKEEPING BY CERTIFIED PRACTISING ACCOUNTANTS
Why choose us?
- We provide added services
- We have the technical skills and knowledge to do the compliance work
- We prepare financial statements accurately and meet the required deadlines to allow business owners to monitor their entity’s financial performance. We can set-up accounting systems and produce relevant financial reports such as Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statements.
- The work is carried out by CPA accountants, all accounts are fully reconciled and no further adjustments will be required by your accountant as part of year end procedures. In addition we identify issues that need to be considered for planning, controlling and decision making to improve business performance.
- We have the expertise to produce complex accounting and financial reports for you and we are able to adapt our accounting procedures to suit your individual needs. We provide our clients with the following services:
- Preparation of financial statements and performance analysis
- General ledger reconciliation and preparation of appropriate year end journal entries
- Tax issues identification to satisfy the tax office requirements
GST reconciliations and BAS reporting
- Data processing bookkeeping using MYOB; Quickbooks and Xero software packages
- Cash flow reporting
- Cost management for products or services
- Payroll processing and reporting
- Job and shipment costing including foreign currency transactions
- Our bookkeeping services rates are $50 per hour
Bridge Accounting & Taxation Services is a CPA Practice. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
Phone: 1300 508 631
246 Pacific Highway
Crows Nest NSW 2065
PO Box 317
Northbridge NSW 1560